Browse our vacancies
Location : Central London
Type : Permanent/Full-time
Decision Tech is a performance marketing and data business. We help customers choose the best products and services, and generate high value, low cost leads for businesses.
We are the market leader in the business-to-business (B2B) partnerships space for broadband and mobile price comparison. Our technology is utilized by most major price comparison websites, including the likes of MoneySuperMarket.com and Comparethemarket.com, as well as other household names, like MoneySavingExpert and Which?, and our partnership network is growing all the time.
We also operate a portfolio of our own products and digital brands to solve a range of consumer and advertiser problems:
- broadbandchoices.co.uk compares broadband and mobile packages
- mobilephonechecker.co.uk compares mobile deals
- Sellmymobile.com and Comparemymobile.com compare the best places to recycle your mobile phone
Decision Tech joined the MoneySuperMarket Group (MSMG) in 2018. We are now using our market-leading technology to create a B2B partnership proposition across the Energy vertical, pulling on MSMG’s existing propositions in these new product verticals for Decision Tech.
We are looking for a Commercial Account Manager to own the relationships across several key Mobile Networks & Mobile Resellers.
This is a role within Decision Tech, is critical to the delivery of our commercial strategy and business objectives. The role will report into the Mobile Lead, but you will also work closely with the wider Commercial Team, Partnership Accounts Team and Product Team.
This is an exciting time to be joining Decision Tech, and the Commercial Account Manager will have an incredible opportunity to drive their career forward and develop quickly as the business, and team, continues its rapid growth.
- Have a minimum of 2 years account management experience, preferably in a digital environment
- Have a good understanding of affiliate marketing
- Have experience of scaling commercial accounts
- Be commercially focused, relentlessly pursuing KPIs
- Be highly analytical and adept at utilising data to identify trends, risks and opportunities
- Have experience in working in commercial contracts
- Ability to quickly grasp technical aspects of a role
- Be professional, organised, deadline driven and demonstrate attention to detail in oral and written communication
- Have excellent inter-personal skills, with the ability to effectively build rapport and develop strong relationships externally
- Be a team player, with a history of working collaboratively with peers to deliver strong outcomes
- Thrive when challenged, and not be afraid to challenge and hold others accountable
- Have a practical approach to work and be willing to just get things done when needed
- Responsible for managing the relationship with several key strategic Mobile Networks & Resellers, cultivating strong and lasting relationships at all levels through personalised contact and understanding the needs of their businesses
- Identify and take advantage of commercial opportunities, while also working closely with internal colleagues and external provider contacts to plan and execute long-term growth initiatives
- Support to the Commercial Team in delivery of the commercial team strategy
- Build strong relationships and close collaboration with Product, Development and Partner teams, drawing in support of key internal stakeholders along each stage of partnership development and growth
- Use your organizational and attention to detail skills to ensure the accuracy and timely delivery of all activity
- Track, measure and report on the performance of partners against specific KPIs
- Use data to identify trends, insights and opportunities, and optimize activity accordingly
- Contribute to month-end processes, ensuring correct figures are reported to Finance
Why work for Decision Tech?
Decision Tech has a fun, fast paced and vibrant culture. Everyone in the company is collaborative, committed to one another, and bring industry leading skills. We believe that our great team is at the centre of our continued success.
We work hard to get the right people on board and have created an exceptional culture in which you can flourish. We celebrate fresh ideas, enthusiasm and drive – and seek staff who will bring these qualities and more.
For the last two years Decision Tech has been recognised as one of the Best Workplaces™ (small category) in the UK by Great Place to Work. We are delighted to know that our team feel so positive about working here.
27 days holiday per year, rising to 30 days + Bank Holidays
Annual season ticket loan
Fruit in the office and free breakfast
Monthly Get Togethers
Open to flexibility of working
Subsidized gym membership
Company Pension scheme
Cycle to work scheme
Running and football clubs
To apply for this role
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to apply for any of our current vacancies, or if you think you may be a great fit for a future role then please get in touch with us via: email@example.com
Thanks so much for checking out our vacancies page. While we do work with recruitment agencies, and appreciate all the amazing staff they have helped us to find, we are VERY particular about who we work with.
Here are our rules, and while we like to break the rules as much as the next revolutionary business, there will be no deviating from THESE rules...none:
Rule 1: We are entirely pro-active in our agency selection - every single agency and person we work with is either already known to us, or someone who comes with a personal introduction from people we know and trust.
Rule 2: To say we are not fans of receiving cold calls from people who have disregarded rule 1 is an understatement. You can email us, and we promise we’ll read it, but….
Rule 3: If you have emailed us, and we are interested, we'll certainly be in touch. If you don't hear back, then on this occasion our paths will not be crossing.