Browse our vacancies
If you would like to apply for any of our current vacancies, or if you think you may be a great fit for a future role then please get in touch with us via: email@example.com
Location : Central London
Type : Permanent
Why work for Decision Tech
Decision Tech has a fun, fast-paced and vibrant culture. Everyone in the company is collaborative, committed to one another, and brings industry-leading skills and experience. We believe that our great team is at the centre of our continued success.
We work hard to get the right people on board and have created an exceptional culture in which you can flourish. We celebrate fresh ideas and enthusiasm, and we seek staff that will bring these qualities and more.
Following our acquisition by the Moneysupermarket Group in 2018, Decision Tech has continued to scale rapidly, further building our leadership in the broadband, mobile and recycling comparison spaces, and branching-out into energy, a comparison vertical in which we have already established a large and diverse B2B partnership network.
We have big ambitions and lots of new projects planned for 2021, and we’re looking for someone who wants to drive their career forward and develop quickly as our company embarks on the next exciting stage of growth.
We are looking for a Head of New Business to spearhead the expansion of our Home Services (energy, broadband and mobile) B2B partnership network.
Reporting to the B2B Director, you will be fully accountable for formulating and delivering new business strategy, and developing and securing high-value, strategic partnerships. This is an extremely high-profile role in which you will be the face of Decision Tech. It will also involve regular interfacing with all members of the Leadership Team and provide the right candidate with the opportunity to drive delivery across a key growth pillar in 2021 and beyond.
To thrive in this role, you will need to possess the following attributes:
- New partnerships – You will lead all new business activities, identifying, contacting and securing contracts with brands that will build long term, product and marketing partnerships which make a significant financial contribution
- Target-focussed – demonstrate a passion and hunger to deliver new business targets.
- Outstanding presentation & documentation – you will have immaculate written and spoken presentation skills, and be able to communicate complex material and explain USPs
- Strategic thinker – be able to develop a well-architected and cogent B2B new business strategy, that can be clearly articulated to internal stakeholders.
- Leadership – be able to garner support for new business strategic direction, via a highly consultative approach, and then autonomously drive forward execution.
- Gravitas and influence – be able to command a sense of confidence and ownership when developing new business leads, be it with the owners of small start-ups or C-suite level personnel within larger businesses. Effective at navigating new business opportunities with more complex, Blue Chip businesses, where matrix structures are common.
- Relationships – capable of quickly and effectively building relationships with internal and external stakeholders, of all levels, via close collaboration and demonstrating an understanding and empathy for others’ perspectives.
- Analytical – be able to assess markets and identify new business / sector opportunities using a range of source data and metrics.
- Organised – capable of simultaneously progressing multiple new business leads in a seamless and structured way, ensuring that the pipeline remains full.
- Proactive, curious and flexible – a willingness to take the initiative; an ability to think on your feet, pivot your approach, when needed, and come up with simple solutions to complex issues.
Key experience and skills
- 5+ years’ experience in a pure sales and business development role, or a role where this has been the focus, within a digital technology business.
- Demonstrable experience of designing, creating and activating new business sales strategies from the ground up.
- Have proven ability in building first-class pitch materials and presenting to senior audiences.
- Experience managing the full sales and new business cycle, from initial partner contact, RFP submission and pitch, to negotiation.
- Experience of, and confidence in, leading complex, multifaceted negotiations with small and large businesses.
- Able to quickly grasp the technical detail and USPs of the digital products we build and offer to our partner network.
- Confidence managing a diverse range of stakeholders, from product to data to commercial.
- Track-record of executional excellence – effective development and management of new business pipelines, and refined processes for onboarding new B2B partners smoothly.
- Evidence of successfully cultivating B2B partnerships with complex, Blue Chip businesses.
- Career history of consistently achieving performance targets in a fast-paced business environment.
- Experience using CRM pipeline management tools (for example, Salesforce or HubSpot).
We’re committed to building an inclusive workforce and encourage applications from all individuals, regardless of their background.
Decision Tech is a performance marketing and data business. We help customers choose the best products and services and generate high value, low-cost leads for businesses.
We operate a portfolio of products and digital brands to solve a range of consumer and advertiser problems; broadbandchoices.co.uk, which compares broadband and mobile packages, and Sellmymobile.com and Comparemymobile.com which compare the best places to recycle your mobile phone. These brands are growing via our digital marketing, product and commercial monetisation skills.
Decision Tech’s technology and commercial platform is utilised by many major price comparison brands, as well as many other high-profile UK brands. And our B2B partnership network is growing all the time.
Decision Tech joined the MoneySuperMarket Group (MSMG) in 2018, bringing our leading business-to-business, and business-to-consumer price comparison technology to the Group. Following the acquisition, and working as an agile technology business within MSMG, we have already used our market-leading technology to create a B2B partnership proposition across energy, with plans to move into more verticals.
27 days holiday per year + bank holidays
Annual season ticket loan
Fruit in the office and free breakfast
Monthly Get Togethers
Health cash plan
Group share save scheme
Contribution towards gym membership
Cycle to work scheme
Football and running clubs
To apply for this role
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks so much for checking out our vacancies page. While we do work with recruitment agencies, and appreciate all the amazing staff they have helped us to find, we are VERY particular about who we work with.
Here are our rules, and while we like to break the rules as much as the next revolutionary business, there will be no deviating from THESE rules...none:
Rule 1: We are entirely pro-active in our agency selection - every single agency and person we work with is either already known to us, or someone who comes with a personal introduction from people we know and trust.
Rule 2: To say we are not fans of receiving cold calls from people who have disregarded rule 1 is an understatement. You can email us, and we promise we’ll read it, but….
Rule 3: If you have emailed us, and we are interested, we'll certainly be in touch. If you don't hear back, then on this occasion our paths will not be crossing.